- Excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Duty Manager or Senior Duty Manager looking to take the next step in their hospitality career
- Award-winning Community Club with a strong local presence
- Attractive Salary package
Dalby Leagues Club is an award-winning venue situated in the Darling Downs region, one of the major diverse and productive agricultural regions in the state. It is also the Energy Capital of Queensland, with the coal, gas, solar and wind operations in the region equivalent to the size of Switzerland. Located just to the west of the Great Dividing Range and only 1hr from Toowoomba and its proximity to Brisbane and the Coast, it is the main administrative centre of the Western Downs region.
With a long-standing professional Board and Management in place, the Club remains focused on developing a strategic approach to secure its long-term success. As the dominant social hub of the local area and its surrounds, the Club is also committed to playing an active role in the community and fostering the development of junior sports including Rugby League. This modern and spacious venue provides gaming, food, beverage, function and children’s facilities to service the needs of its members and guests.
An exciting role now presents itself at this progressive Community Club for an experienced Duty Manager, Senior Duty Manager or Operations Manager looking for a change of scenery or who is ready to further their hospitality management career utilising their skills, experience and passion for contributing to the future success of this great local and family-orientated venue.
Working closely with the General Manager, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Club operations to ensure it functions in a highly professional manner and at maximum efficiency. Key to the success of this role is your ability to motivate and lead a team of staff to deliver exceptional customer service and a quality product at all times.
As a key role within the senior management team, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Excellent organisational ability with a high attention to detail
- Office administration experience including accounts, regulatory compliance, rosters & HR
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- A passion for driving exceptional customer service with customers and staff
- The ability to work independently and use own initiative where required
- Strong computer literacy with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Available to work flexible hours across the week including nights and weekends
- Hospitality or management qualifications at a Certificate IV level or above would be an advantage
If joining an exciting and established Community Club in a role that is pivotal to the daily operation and full of variety sounds like your next career move, and a “tree change” is just what you need apply today! Remuneration will be negotiated subject to the qualifications and experience of a successful candidate.
** No referral from agencies will be accepted **
Click here to APPLY.