Need help with your Liquor Licence?

Are you a pub, club, cafe or restaurant looking for assistance with  your liquor licence?

We can help with the following concerns and more:

  • New liquor licence applications

  • Extension of trading hours applications

  • Renewal, transfer and suspension of liquor licences

  • Extension of licenced areas

  • Temporary licences

  • Regulatory compliance audits

  • Mediation on behalf of operators with regulatory bodies

  • Expert witness

Our established relationships with the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation as well as our expert knowledge of the Liquor Act places us at a distinct advantage in addressing complex liquor licensing issues.

If you are seeking training for RSA or RMLV, please visit our training website here – Club Training Australia – Online RSA and RMLV Training.

Want a free quote?

Please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.