Liquor Licensing

Liquor Licensing


After a Stress-Free Liquor Licence Application?
Learn how we can help!

There are a number of Liquor Licence types available. Choosing the right type of licence for your business allows for flexibility and space for growth in the coming future. DWS Licensing Team brings over 25 years’ experience to help you with your gaming licensing needs.

DWS Liquor Licensing
How can we assist?
New licence applications

Whether your business or project is a restaurant or a café, bar, pub, or tavern, club, sporting grounds, caravan park, motel, wholesale, brewery or distillery, we will manage your application and liaise with the OLGR on your behalf, assuring the best result of your application.

Liquor Licence Extensions, Transfers and Variations

Are you taking over an existing business and need to transfer an existing liquor licence? Need to increase your licensed area description? Or change conditions endorsed on your liquor licence? We handle transfer of liquor licence applications, temporary and permanent variations, extension of trading hours and more.

Liquor Permit Applications for events, festivals & markets

We offer assistance with licensing requirements for public events, sporting events and festivals.


Get specialized help from our team to write and/or update a/the risk-assessed management plan (RAMP) tailored for your business.

community impact statements

Some applications require a standard or a full Community Impact Statement. Engage our team to assist and improve the chances of a successful outcome of your application.

Professional advice

With extensive experience in Liquor licensing services, we can assist with the most complex of licensing projects. Get professional advice to aid your decision-making on your new hospitality business venture.

Liquor Licensing Compliance and Audits

Is your business in compliance with the Liquor Act? Engage our professionals to discuss compliance issues and/or liaise with relevant authorities and minimise potential impacts on your business.

RMLV and RSA Training

Queensland’s Small Training Provider of the Year 2015, and widely recognised as one of the leading Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia, CTA Training Specialists , our associated company, delivers training in Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) and Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). CTA also provides training in Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG), Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) and Gaming Nominee.

Don't Miss Out, Keep in the loop!

Get our Latest News and Industry Reports delivered straight into your inbox.

Scroll to Top