Boards and business leaders in the hospitality industry have to do many things on a day to day basis. But developing a strategic plan is the most important task for any board and CEO. Most significant and complex businesses find value in using the services of an independent facilitator to support this process. DWS has a team of facilitators, each with specialist skills and experience, to draw out the very best from the strategic planning forum.
DWS has a range of planning options, from a one day “fast plan” to a more exhaustive and complete two-day planning process. The elements of the plan include:
- Definition of the mission and vision for the operation
- Determining the values and culture
- Reviewing sector best practice and trends
- Undertaking and assessing surveys of the directors
- Undertaking demographic, competitor and SWOT analyses
- Review of financial and operational performance to determine capital and borrowing capacity
- Definition of the key business advantages, critical issues and future needs
- Develop formal action plan
- Ascertain review processes
DWS strategic planning consultants work alongside key stakeholders to define the vision, adopt a unified direction, assist to develop strategies and increase accountability to enable orientated results to be achieved in a dedicated time frame. All strategic planning programs are customised to suit the individual needs of the client. Ask us for a formal proposal or simply discuss the process us. Contact John Dickson or Maycon Gripp on 07 3878 9355.