What do I need to apply for a liquor licence in Queensland?

Share Post:

There are a significant number of documents needed to apply for a Café or Restaurant Liquor Licence.  These include lease documents, ID documents, DNRM and ASIC documents, etc. DWS will assist you to ensure that all of the required documents are lodged at the earliest opportunity to work towards a timely approval for your Queensland Liquor Licence application.

Related Articles

Workplace Health and Safety

Organisations, workers, contractors and the self-employed each have responsibilities for ensuring their own health and safety, as well as others in the work including anyone

Scroll to Top