The ultimate place for a motivated and creative marketing all-rounder
- Hands-on role that requires loads of energy, enthusiasm & team work
- Great working culture with a team of dedicated & passionate professionals
- Hit the ground running with a constant supply of new projects and ideas that keep you on top of your game
Dickson Wohlsen Pty Ltd (DW) is a successful and fast growing consulting and training firm providing services throughout Australia to a range of enterprises within the hospitality, tourism and leisure industries. Based in Brisbane, DW is made up of three brands; one of QLD’s largest private registered training organisations – Club Training Australia, DWS Hospitality Specialists and DWS Safety & Compliance consulting divisions. The company collectively employs over 40 team members throughout Queensland.
DW is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join the corporate office and assist in driving the various business operations, coordinating various marketing projects and events. The successful candidate will be supporting the Marketing Manager in all marketing activities and implementing a range of integrated communication strategies across advertising, direct marketing, digital, PR, social and event management platforms.
Focusing on end-to-end marketing in an innovative and high energy work environment, this marketing superstar will be actively coordinating the following activities across all brand channels; digital & email marketing, website development, copywriting, content publication, database management, print, advertising, proposals, events assistance, customer service, market research and all general marketing administration.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field
- Previous experience in marketing at a coordinator level or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- A natural flair for copywriting and grammar
- Strong skills with email and digital marketing
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Graphic design skills & the ability to use Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic experience in marketing planning and budgeting
- Experience in managing websites and social media accounts
- A fresh approach & ability to brainstorm and contribute ideas
- Initiative, confidence, honesty and a team-focus
Remuneration will be commensurate with candidate’s abilities and experience.
If you bring a positive can-do energy and are looking for a hands-on role where you will work closely with and learn from a large team of professionals with varying backgrounds, then this role is waiting for you!
Please send a cover letter outlining your skills in the above areas and a current resume.