This website is owned by the Servir Group Pty Ltd trading as DWS Hospitality Specialists and requires you to read, accept and abide by these “Terms and Conditions” when accessing any area of this website.
1. Information on this site
The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Servir Group Pty Ltd disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
Where appropriate, Servir Group Pty Ltd uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, Servir Group Pty Ltd does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite its best efforts, Servir Group Pty Ltd makes no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. Servir Group Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
3. Linked Sites
Servir Group Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site (not provided by Servir Group Pty Ltd) linked to or from this website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link to this website, you do so at your own risk.
Servir Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to object to any linking that infringes its rights. Servir Group Pty Ltd has not agreed to any conduct connected with a linked site which may be unlawful or an infringement of rights.
Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of Servir Group Pty Ltd.
5. Governing Laws
Use of this website and these “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by Queensland Courts. If you choose to access this site from a location outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Servir Group Pty Ltd may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are biding on you.
1. Servir Group Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand and appreciate that as a visitor and user of our website you are concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that you provide to us.
2. Servir Group Pty Ltd is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
3. We only collect personal information about you which is necessary to conduct one or more of our business functions.
4. We only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
5. We collect your personal information in the following ways:-
a. If you contact Servir Group Pty Ltd, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
b. If you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
c. If you submit your details through our “Contact Us” page
6. We do not collect information about you from third parties.
7. When we collect information about you we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are and how to contact us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
8. We only use the personal information we have collected about you as it directly relates to a sale with use.
9. We do not sell your details to third-parties for any purpose.
10. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 we may need to disclose personal information about you in certain circumstances such as to comply with a subpoena or court order. These circumstances are outlined on the government website: https://www.privacy.gov.au/
11. From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with news or offers about products and services available from Servir Group Pty Ltd or its related companies that may be of interest to you. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive this additional marketing material please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The Marketing Manager, Servir Group Pty Ltd, PO BOX 343, Indooroopilly, QLD, 4068
12. Our web sites may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. Servir Group Pty Ltd encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
13. We take reasonable steps to make sure that when relevant, any personal information we have stored about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
14. Servir Group Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you may provide to us by ensuring your e-mail address and any other personal information about you will only be disclosed to relevant employees and contractors and used for the purpose of responding to a request or to carry out instructions. However, no data transmission over the Internet, including email, can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, Servir Group Pty Ltd cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Servir Group Pty Ltd receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
15. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
16. Our employees who have access to your information have been briefed on the requirements of the Privacy Act and must comply with them under the terms and conditions of their employment.
17. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.